Ethio-Re condcuted its 7th Annual Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders in accordance with Articles 366,367,370,371 and 372 of the Commercial Code of Ethiopia, Proclamation Number 1243/2021 and Articles 9 and 10 of the Company’s Articles of Association as well as the relevant Directives of the National Bank of Ethiopia, at Hilton Hotel Addis Ababa.
The Agenda for the 7th Annual Ordinary General Meeting were:
- Appointment of Vote Tellers;
- Approval of the Meeting Agenda;
- Approval of Share Transfers and New Shareholders who acquired shares in 2021/22;
- Consideration and approval of the 2021/22 Annual Report of the Board of Directors;
- Consideration and approval of the 2021/22 Annual Report of External Auditors;
- Deliberation on and approval of the proposed appropriation of 2021/22 profits;
- Approval of Auditors' fee for 2022/23;
- Approval of Annual Compensation and a monthly allowance of the Board of Directors;
- Approval of the minutes of the meeting.